- What information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- How and with whom we may share the information we have about you
- How we protect your information
- How to contact us with questions or concerns
Information Collected About You
As part of our website, we may electronically collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our web sites or register for Seniorlink or affiliate services;
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from Seniorlink;
- When you participate in an online survey; or
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you (but that may identify your general geographic region or your IP address) – via Cookies, Web Beacons and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Seniorlink.
How Information Collected About You Is Used?
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from Seniorlink.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Seniorlink about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Seniorlink will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to Seniorlink;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
Seniorlink does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
We reserve the right to make periodic updates and revisions to the Policy. Any changes will be posted on this page. Please check this page to review whether any changes have been made to the Policy.
You can contact Seniorlink at:
120 St. James Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Read the Caregiver Homes Notice of Privacy Practices about the way we use your Protected Health Information.